You must login to USC Central to complete compulsory To-Do items before you can enrol in your courses/view your enrolment.
What is USC Central?
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes:
- completing your Compulsory To-Do Items;
- enrolling in courses and/or viewing your enrolment;
- updating your personal details;
- viewing your financial details, grades and exam timetables.
How do I log in to USC Central?
Login using the username and password provided to you after you accepted your offer to study at USC.
- Watch the Login to USC Central video in the USC Central Guide for a demonstration.
Your compulsory To-Do items
In USC Central, select 'Complete now' next to each item to:
Once you have arrived in Australia you must change your International mail address to your Australian mailing address.
- Select 'Edit'
- Change Country to Australia
- Enter your Australian mailing address and click OK to save.
Your permanent address in your home country cannot be changed on USC Central. To change your permanent address you need to visit student forms, scroll down to the 'Personal details - change request' heading and follow the instructions under 'change address'.
You then need to confirm your phone number and email address details are entered and saved correctly. Once you have checked all details tick the box to confirm and select 'accept'.
- Confirm your personal details displayed are correct,
- Add or change your emergency contact/s,
- Answer the questions in the Citizenship details section and click 'next',
- Continue to answer the questions in each section until complete
Read the Enrolment declaration, scroll to the bottom, tick the box to confirm you have read, understood and agree to the terms of the enrolment declaration, then accept.