22 January 2018
Student Success Leaders and volunteers are involved in a range of activities to support learning and engagement.
These roles include:
What's in it for me?
Your involvement can help you develop valuable skills, experiences and networks that will contribute to your university experience and be useful for your career.
Student Success volunteers will:
- Gain a sense of achievement and satisfaction
- Enhance your confidence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop a portfolio of leadership skills to enhance your future employability
- Create positive learning and social networks across the university
- Be recognised for your contributions to USC and the community
- Meet like-minded students by working within a team of highly motivated and academically oriented student volunteers.
- Be identified for paid work opportunities at USC
Training and participation can also accrue points towards the USC Student Leadership Award