3 April 2018
Stand out from the crowd and improve your employability with invaluable advice from our Career Development Team.
No bookings are required! Just drop-in for a 15 minute consult on:
- Career planning
- Work experience options
- Job search techniques
- Resume writing
- Cover letter writing
- Interview skills
When and where?
Semester 1 and 2 (weeks 1–13) except during semester breaks.
- Sunshine Coast
- Mondays 12 noon to 2pm - Building E, Room EG.22
- Wednesdays 12 noon to 2pm - Building E, Room EG.20
- Tuesdays 9:30am to 1pm - The Library - Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Thursdays 10am to 2pm - SBA 4-2.04 - Weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13
- Gympie - Tuesdays 9am to 3pm - Room GYG.09
- Fraser Coast - Tuesdays 10am to 11am - The Library
For more information, visit the Career development web page.
The Career Development team at Student Central also hosts employer visits, industry-specific and job hunting workshops. Upcoming events are listed on Student Hub. Log into Student Hub and go to the Events and Workshops tab.