14 May 2018
Open the doors to your next career... USC Career Development can show you how! Browse our current Jobs of the Week - news listings every week!
Jobs of the Week (14 - 18 May)
Applications close on 23 May 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career! As the Support Teacher, Literacy and Numeracy, you will work within school teams to assist classroom teachers and curriculum leaders to develop and effectively implement responses to students with learning needs across learning areas or subjects, with a focus on literacy and numeracy.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and
- meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
Applications close on 25 May 2018
We are seeking enthusiastic and dynamic recent nursing graduates and nursing students in their final year of study to join our Graduate Nursing Program and be part of our team of bright minds and warm hearts in 2019. While our 12-month graduate nursing program commences in January, successful candidates will be guaranteed casual employment with the hospital in preparation for the program start date to welcome you to the team and assist with the transition from university to a hospital environment. Our Graduates have opportunity to learn the many facets of nursing care through extensive orientation, training and bedside teaching in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment.
Applications close on 4 June 2018
We currently have an opportunity for a Trainee Accountant as part of our Finance Team, located at our Head Office in Greenhills, East Maitland.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be reliable, honest and passionate
- Currently be studying tertiary qualification/s in Accounting
- Have the ability to plan and organize workflow in order to meet reporting deadlines
- Maintain high attention to detail and have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be self-motivated and driven to identify and implement improvements
- Have a demonstrated ability and willingness to provide excellent service in a team environment
- Have an understanding and respects appropriate financial controls
- Possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in the use of Excel.
Applications close on 6 June 2018
We’re looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines. Our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is important. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favorably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
Applications close on 10 June 2018
Join a team of like-minded therapists passionate about aged care (residential and community) as well as helping people in private practice. Above award wage remuneration, great PD, a career path, and sponsorship available for overseas trained therapists. Ask around and you'll find out why Allied Aged Care has the reputation that "we do it better"!
2019 ANSTO Graduate Development Program (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation) - Lucas Heights, NSW & Clayton, VIC, Australia
Applications close on 10 June 2018
ANSTO aims to nurture the next generation of Australian graduates and provide strong foundations for exciting and fulfilling careers through our Graduate Development Program.
About the program:
- 2 Year Fixed Term
- Rotation program tailored to the graduate’s discipline and interests
- Significant investment in professional development
- Opportunities in both technical and non-technical roles.
Applications close on 11 June 2018
In this role you will be required to deliver integrated, national campaigns and initiatives which drive sales, positive brand sentiment and brand awareness. You will create internal and external content and communications which will be strategic, engaging and results-driven to generate new sales both online and offline in addition to new business leads.
This role requires you to manage a large promotional budget, while understanding business costs and conducting ROI analysis. With a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role and strong campaign experience, you will be passionate about creating unique and relevant content to drive new and current business. Your time management, planning and organizational skills will see you take ownership of all website, internal and customer facing content and communications.
Your ability to plan and execute campaigns will help deliver cut through results utilizing channels such as eDM, SMS, digital and traditional marketing channels as well as helping drive positive brand sentiment will lead to success in this role. Previous campaigns and digital marketing experience is an advantage.
Applications close on 29 June 2018
Special Olympics Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regular sports training, competition opportunities and development programs for people with an intellectual disability across Australia. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to assist the club with general book keeping and accounts management.
The Club Treasurer will be responsible for managing the club accounts, transactions and paying the bills.
- Experience in a previous bookkeeping role.
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles
- Previous experience as a treasurer in a comparable organisation
- Previous experience with a not for profit or disability organisation
- Minimum 2 years
- Approximately 3-5 hours per week and attendance at Club meetings (evenings and weekends).
Applications close on 30 June 2018
Vital Health have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our Team in Roma.
- Gap year application invited, New Grad or Senior
- Self-motivated individuals have the opportunity to earn more
- Opportunity to travel to rural, remotes and Indigenous communities.
Vital Health have a huge variety of clients, amazing community connections and you work in a multidisciplinary team of health professionals. We have a varied caseload and provide health services to a diverse range of clients including; pediatrics, aged care, subacute to chronic orthopedic, neurological rehab and musculoskeletal including: sports & work injuries. Other services we deliver include NDIS, sleep health and workplace health.
Applications close 30 September 2018
A company specializing in robots and robotic products are looking for an electrical engineering intern. The company, formally established in February 2013, is professionalized in high-end equipment research, development, production and sales.
- participate in analysing electrical circuit feasibility and designing robot products
- keep records and write reports on new robot products
- conduct trials and testing procedures for any new products
- provide technical support for the project management team
- research and provide global up-to-date information about robots and the robot industry
- establish communications with international partners.