1 May 2018
New jobs added every week - There's a world of opportunities, so make an appointment to invest in your future with the Career Development Team today!
Applications close on 1 May 2018
We are offering a casual position of approximately 2-4 days a week. Flexible work days being between Tuesday - Friday.
Some weeks will be more hours than others depending on jobs to be completed. Your main jobs will include but are not limited too: Mowing/ Slashing; Weed Spraying; General Farm Maintenance; Checking on livestock (we have approx. 15 cows); help with application of medicine etc for cows (if required); Vehicle washing; Shed/ work shop clean up for Earthmoving business.
Looking for someone who is skilled enough to help build horse shelters. Require someone who is handy and can work at times without delegation, and is self motivated. Must be able to work outside, have own vehicle with open licence, is reliable and trust worthy. Someone who will take care of the machines/ vehicles that they are operating. Rate offering - $25 per hour.
Applications close on 13 May 2018
St Stephens Hospital is currently inviting applications for its Mid-Year Graduate Registered Nursing Program commencing August 2018.
As a values-based organisation we are committed to providing new graduates with a professional, caring and structured program to support their learning and development. Our highly-skilled Educators offer a genuine, supportive experience for our graduates and work closely with you to ensure you are continually learning and expanding your skills. For our Mid-Year program, Graduate Registered Nurses are invited to apply for our General Stream or Perioperative Stream working across General Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Theatre.
Applications close on 18 May 2018
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update information on our company's product database for our e-commerce website.
Your responsibilities will include collecting and entering data into our inventory spreadsheet from various sources such as supplier websites, PDFs, and other spreadsheets. This will also include sourcing and organising images from supplier website for our database.
Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills such as fast typing, an eye for detail and familiarity with Microsoft Excel. Previous Data Entry experience would be positive but not essential.
We're looking for someone who can work a minimum of 15 hours per week. You're free to do the work anytime that suits you within the hours of 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. We'll need someone for a minimum of 3 months however the position may extend further.
Applications close on 24 May 2018
- Work for an Australian leader in recruitment solutions
- Approximately 25 hours per week (can work with university requirements)
- Friendly, driven and fun team + Opportunities for career development
Our growing Sunshine Coast branch is looking to welcome an administration assistant to their team. The successful applicant will have an interest in recruitment, be an early adopter of technology and enjoy working within strict timeframes. Opportunities for career development is a key element of this position with the recruitment manager committed to mentoring the right person.
Assistant Operations Manager, Business - Work Experience Scheme (WES) Near Field Creative (Sippy Downs)
Applications close on 26 May 2018
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Assist in the development of operational procedures
- Assess operational costs and recommend cost reduction strategies
- Manage customer service workflows
- Support in the delivery of sales and marketing objectives
- Real world experience in a fast-paced innovative business with an emphasis on sales and marketing implementation, action and results
- Coaching and development in one of the most important aspects of any business: sales
- Opportunity to work in an innovative, open-minded working environment where creative thinking is encouraged and where ideas are implemented in real time
- An insight into entrepreneurship at the Innovation Centre and access to a wealth of business knowledge through its many members and affiliates.
Applications close on 26 May 2018
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Support the delivery of business development strategies
- Assistance in the development of promotional materials
- Planning meetings and trade shows
- Preparing reports based on sales and marketing data.
- Real world experience in a fast-paced innovative business with an emphasis on sales and marketing implementation, action and results.
- Coaching and development in one of the most important aspects of any business: sales.
- Opportunity to work in an innovative, open-minded working environment where creative thinking is encouraged and where ideas are implemented in real time.
- An insight into entrepreneurship at the Innovation Centre and access to a wealth of business knowledge through it's many members and affiliates.
Applications close on 27 May 2018
We seeking a Networking Graduate with the following intermediate skills:
- knowledge of networking technology, common protocols and standards such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS etc.
- understanding of IP network design and architecture including * IP addressing, subnets, subnet masks etc.
- knowledge and understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching concepts such as VLANs
- knowledge of routers and routing protocols and understanding of network security including firewalls and endpoint security products
- knowledge of wireless technologies, familiarity with the OSI model and network troubleshooting and investigative skills
- Familiarity with network troubleshooting and diagnostic tools including ping, tracert, ipconfig, nslookup and others.
Applications close on 24 June 2018
Burrun Dalai now has multiple opportunities for passionate Psychologists to join their Kempsey, Taree, and Tamworth teams on a full-time basis.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to provide services to Aboriginal children and young people and their families and foster families where the need for Out of Home Care has been confirmed. You will also act as a resource for Case Workers, Case Work Managers, and Foster Carers in relation to Aboriginal issues in Out of Home Care and developing services for Aboriginal children, young people and their families to ensure that they are able to reach their full potential.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive over-reward remuneration circa $90,000 - $110,000 plus 9.5% super! In addition, you will enjoy working a 36.75 hour week, being 35 ordinary hours and 1.75 accrued hours towards a paid RDO every month!
PACE Mentoring Opportunities for Students with Disability - Australian Network on Disability (Australia Wide)
Applications close on 30 June 2018
PACE mentoring is an opportunity for students with disability to gain valuable skills and advice on how to be successful in gaining employment and explore career path options with an industry professional.
PACE recognises that students with disability frequently find themselves with little or no work experience, and may not be fully aware of the skills and attributes they can offer an organisation. This adds to the difficulties that job seekers may encounter as they try to enter their chosen career.
The program is a three month commitment during which time the mentors and mentees will meet approximately 6-8 times. Mentees benefit from accessing the mentor’s accumulated knowledge and expertise, and being guided in their professional development and goal setting. Mentees may also work on interview techniques, resumes and putting together an impressive cover letter.
Applications close on 22 September 2018
Given the wide range of aviation activities and the many flight schools that operate across the Sunshine Coast region, the Australian Air League has determined that this is an ideal place to expand the organisation's presence in Queensland.
Expressions of interest are now sought from the local community for adult volunteers with an interest in aviation, to receive basic training as Air League officers to take command of the Sunshine Coast Squadron.
You'll need to be able to allocate about two hours one night per week to attend parade nights and to attend a small number of camps and competitions that occur during the year.
Applications close on 21 December 2018
Are you keen to secure your own primary classroom role for 2019? We have excellent vacancies in state, faith and independent schools across England.
We fly our candidates to England to meet and interview with multiple schools in November. Primary KS1 and KS2 positions - New graduate and experienced teachers are invited to apply!
- British Teacher Payscale and £1,000 loyalty bonus
- 30 Professional Development sessions annually
- Transitional support with accommodation and banking
Come to our November iday to meet and interview with multiple primary schools in one location and visit your top preference schools, to have the most transparent approach to selecting a UK role.
Want more Jobs of the Week?
Visit previous positions advertised:
or login via Student Hub.