8 February 2019
What is a Course Workbook?
Course Workbooks are printed and bound books including notes, tutorial workbooks, laboratory manuals and other specific material relating to a USC Course, composed by the Course Coordinator.
Course Workbooks for Semester 1, 2019 are available to order online via the MyPrint Shop.
Course Workbooks must be ordered online and are made to order so please allow up to 3 business days for printing. There is no option to purchase in-store, however you can select to pick up your online order from Mail and Print Services, USC Sunshine Coast or have it delivered through Australia Post, free of charge. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery by Australia Post.
As soon as your order is ready, you will receive a notification to pick up or to advise of dispatch.
You can now use your SSAF Credit as payment in the MyPrint Shop. Your SSAF Credit is automatically deducted first. You can pay any outstanding balance with your own MyPrint credit or Visa/MasterCard.
If you need a Course Workbook for Semester 1, log on to the MyPrint website to place your order via the Shop.
If your Course Workbook is not listed, the book might not be available yet or there might not be a Course Workbook required for your course (check your Course Outline).
How to order
- Log into MyPrint.
- Click on the Shop tab.
- Select Course Workbooks.
- Select the School to find your Course Workbooks.
- Add your books to your Shopping Cart.
- Choose from Pickup or Delivery.
- Click Summary and Checkout.
- Click Pay –
- If you have enough SSAF credit to pay for your order, you'll be taken straight to the transaction confirmation screen.
- If your order total is more than your SSAF balance, you'll be taken back to your MyPrint Account to pay the remaining balance with your own MyPrint credit or a Visa or MasterCard.
- After payment is processed, you'll see an onscreen confirmation.
- You'll also receive an email with the transaction details.
For information on printing at USC, visit the Mail and Print Services web page.