8 February 2019
As part of the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), all enrolled USC students are issued a $20 credit on their MyPrint account each Semester.
How to spend your SSAF printing credit
- Spend your SSAF credit on self-serve printing and copying.
- As you spend, your SSAF credit will be used first. When it is depleted, you will start using your MyPrint credit.
- Your balance displayed at the printer is your SSAF credit and MyPrint credit combined.
- Spend your SSAF credit when purchasing products from the MyPrint Shop.
- When you checkout, your SSAF credit is automatically deducted first. You can pay any outstanding balance with your own MyPrint credit or Visa/MasterCard.
- If you have enough SSAF credit to pay for your MyPrint Shop order, you will be taken straight to the transaction confirmation screen.
- Pay for printing or binding services at Mail and Print Services, Sippy Downs.
- The $20 SSAF printing credit will be issued once per Semester.
- SSAF printing credit is issued at the start of Semester and will expire at the end of Semester.
- SSAF printing credit is to be spent during the Semester.
- After the SSAF credit expires, any remaining SSAF credit will be lost.
- SSAF credit does not accumulate; it is reset to $20 each Semester.
For information on printing at USC, visit the Mail and Print Services web page.