Select your class times now for Study Period 2, 2020!
17 Jun 2020
Select your class times in USC Central for Study Period 2, 2020 now. Classes are filling quickly!
Key tips to make your class selection experience easier
- View and plan your timetable before selecting your class times in USC Central. You may have the option to select an online or on-campus class*.
- Complete your Tasks in USC Central. They will display for you to action once you log in.
- If you haven't already enrolled in your courses (subjects), make sure you check your study sequence to find out which ones you need to enrol in, or follow the managing your progression steps for how to plan your remaining courses.
- Check if your program has changed - Some program structure and course offerings have changed for Semester 2, 2020.
- Resolve timetable clashes
- Find out how to swap a course
- If you've forgotten, reset your password
- Solve other issues logging into USC Central
- If you are selecting online classes only, no need to rush - there's plenty of availability!
Use a class selection guide to help you
- How to select your class times - if you have already enrolled in your courses (subjects).
- How to enrol when class selection has opened - if you have not yet enrolled in courses (subjects).
Drop any courses you have decided not to study by Census date
You will be liable for fees and may incur an academic penalty for all courses you are enrolled in at that time.
*Online and on-campus class options available in Study period 2
You may have the option to select an online or on-campus class at class selection time. Most courses will offer both options and you can choose your preferred option.
- On-campus classes - to be delivered through technology-enabled learning and teaching until such time as circumstances allow the resumption of tutorials, workshops, labs, etc. on campus.
- Online classes - to be delivered through technology-enabled learning for all Study period 2.
- Learn more about online or on-campus class options before selecting your preferred class times.
Visit How do I enrol for more information.