USC Library introduces Click and Collect
11 May 2020
To increase access to USC Library print collections and to protect the health and safety of students and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, USC Library has now introduced Contactless Click and Collect at USC Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast, Gympie, Moreton Bay and Caboolture Libraries.
This is how this works:
- Locate the item you want in the Library Catalogue. Login to ensure you see requesting options.
- If the item is eligible for Click and Collect, you will see the Click and Collect in the request options. Items may only be requested from the General or 3 Day Loan collections.
- Select the collection location. Click and Collect items can only be collected from the campus where the item is located.
- When your request is processed, we will check it out to you and notify you via email that it is ready to collect. The email will contain the collection point on campus. Requests may take up to two working days to be processed.
- You can check on the status of your request in My Library Account.