Lift Replacement Works – USC Sunshine Coast campus
12 Nov 2020
From Monday 16 November, lift replacement works will commence in the USC Sunshine Coast campus's Library, Building B and Building D.
Access to these buildings will be via:
- Library Ground floor – New swipe card access to the rear door behind Good Bean has been installed to provide access for students. The other entrance will be closed off to staff and students. During the lift replacement, the internal lift and stairwell of the Library, from the Ground to the Second floor, will be unavailable.
- Library Level 1 – There is now swipe card access for the entry and exit on the auto door on Level 1 (this was exit only). The other entry auto door will be locked off. Lift access is via the external lift.
- Library Level 2 – Lift access is via Building J lift to Level 2, then using the air bridge to the Library from Building J.
- Building B – Lift access is via Building C lift.
- Building D – Lift access is via Building E lift.
Some noise disruption is expected during this time as the lifts are removed and replaced. It is expected that the work will be completed by Friday 29 January 2021.
Directional signage will be installed to what lifts are available to use.
We apologise for any inconvenience these works may cause. If you require assistance, please contact SafeUSC on 07 5430 1160.