Occupational Violence Prevention - Conflict Management training
30 Apr 2021
USC Caboolture in partnership with Metro North Hospital & Health Service (MNHHS) has spots available for 2nd and 3rd year nursing students to attend Occupational Violence Prevention - Conflict Management training at the campus. This opportunity will benefit students in their placements as the training will help identify and reduce conflict and risk and influence a safe and positive outcome in difficult situations.
This program aims to help create a safer working environment and has the following overall objectives:
- Recognise and reduce risk
- Understand human behaviour
- Develop positive interactions
- Develop defusing, calming and resolving skills
- Develop positioning skills and post incident considerations
- Tuesday 4 May, 7-11am
- Tuesday 4 May, 11.30am-3.30pm
- Wednesday 19 May, 7-11am
- Wednesday 19 May, 11.30am-3.30pm
- Tuesday 1 June, 7-11am
- Tuesday 1 June, 11.30am-3.30pm
Book via Student Hub.
The training sessions run for 4 hours and are delivered by MNHHS. Please Note: The content is repeated at each session. These sessions do not build on each other.