Join us for Meet 'n' Eat | USC Sunshine Coast campus
14 Jul 2021
Catch up with your Student Reps at this semester's Meet 'n' Eat Days - enrich your campus experience, meet new people and learn more about what it means to get involved in student-led initiatives.
Head over to the library courtyard every Tuesday from 11am-1pm for free food and activities.
Representative groups include:
- School Student Groups across every discipline,
- the High-Performance Student Athlete Group,
- the International Student Group,
- the Disability and Inclusion Group,
- the Postgraduate Student Association, and
- the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student Leadership Committee.
Activities include music, arts, cultural performances, sport, and handicrafts.
This is an opportunity for you to have some fun and meet like-minded students with a passion for advocating for the student voice.
Check out the details on Student Hub.