Academic Skills Q&A sessions
4 May 2021
Got a question? Ask a Learning Adviser!
Academic Skills Q&A sessions are designed to provide an easy way for students to connect to Learning Advisers on campus for quick and targeted advice on study strategies and support.
Sessions are held once a week at each campus from Week 9 (during teaching weeks only).
- Fraser Coast: Tuesdays, 9.30–11am | Academic Support area
- Sunshine Coast: Tuesdays, 10am–12pm | Outside Student Central
- Gympie: Wednesdays, 10–11am | Ground floor common area
- Moreton Bay: Wednesdays, 1.30–3.30pm | The Rise
- Caboolture: Thursdays, 10–11am | Library
All disciplines are welcome! No need to book, simply stop by during the scheduled times above.
Find out about other services and support available from Learning Advisers.