If you are looking for some extra study support, Studiosity is a great online resource available to you.
At USC, we are always looking for ways to enhance the student experience, and in the 2020 academic year we are continuing with the online feedback service Studiosity.
How does Studiosity help?
- Supports all our students, regardless of study mode (online, on-campus, full time or part-time)
- Helps new students to adapt to writing at a university level
- Refreshes and reinforces foundation concepts in maths, stats, science and accounting
- Gives hints and tips around improving academic writing (from structuring essays to grammar)
- Provides feedback on your written work usually within 24 hours
How does it work?
Got a question, stuck on an assignment or unsure about a concept? Log in via Blackboard > Studiosity and ask a friendly specialist in real-time, they’re waiting online to help you out - 24/7, 365 days.
Need feedback on some written work? Upload your file to Studiosity and they’ll send it back with comments and suggestions for how to make it even better.
If you’re a foundation or first-year student, make sure you visit the Studiosity webpage to find out more about how this fantastic service can help you to fulfil your potential.
Connect through by clicking the Studiosity link in Blackboard.
Studiosity provides generalist advice only, and you should always ask:
- your USC course tutors and lecturers for content-specific advice
- a Learning Adviser if you need USC-specific advice (please check Student Hub for appointments or stop by our drop-in sessions
Contact Student Central for further assistance.