Applicants must be commencing honours study* at USC, or have enrolment in an 'end-on' Honours program (eg not an embedded Honours or Professional Honours program), and not already in receipt of a USC merit scholarship or a USC Honours or Postgraduate Scholarship for their Honours year of study.
* Please ensure you have lodged your Application for Honours Program.
- Academic merit, based on GPA for advanced level courses undertaken
- Research focus and potential alignment to a Forest Industries Research Centre research area
- Students must have a supervisor from the Forest Industries Research Centre
- Intention/motivation for ongoing study/research and pursuit of a Higher Degree of Research (HDR)
A$4000 to be paid in instalments over two (2) semesters, or pro rata payment for part-time students, equivalent to the units of study.