What is IAM?
The Indigenous Academic Mentoring (IAM) program offers FREE tuition to assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. The assistance provided is based on an assessment of individual student study requirements.
Tuition is available throughout your studies.
- Do you need to develop your study and time management skills?
- Do you need to get started on an assignment?
- Do you need to know how to search databases or find journal articles?
- Do you need help with referencing?
- Do you need to know how to navigate Blackboard?
- Do you know what other academic services exist on campus?
You can discuss the support you require from a Mentor in your first appointment with them. Mentor profiles are below and they will be bookable via Student Hub.