USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes:
- Responding to your offer
- Completing your student Tasks
- Enrolling in courses and classes
- Viewing your class and exam timetables
- Updating your personal details
- Viewing your financial details
- Viewing grades
- Generating an unofficial academic transcript
Log in to USC Central using the username and password provided in your offer to study at UniSC.
If you are experiencing any technical (browser) issues with viewing information in USC Central, you can find help by searching Student Central FAQs. If you're still having trouble, contact the Student IT Help Desk.