Self-serve printing, copying and scanning is available to USC students, staff and community members using a MyPrint account.
How does it work? Users can send their files to print on a USC computer or their own device, then log on to a self-serve printer to release their print jobs.
See the Printing instructions to get started.
If you have a problem, Printing support can help you solve it.
The MyPrint website delivers the following online facilities:
- See the Balance and Last Use of your MyPrint account.
- Add Value to your account using Visa or MasterCard on USC's secure online payment system.
- Set up Low Balance Notifications in account Options.
- View Statements in summary or detail view by date range.
- Change Your Settings to regulate Emailed Statements and change your Account PIN.
- Use WebPrint to upload basic print files from your own device.
- Shop for Course Workbooks and USC merchandise.
See the Online Help for detailed instructions on the use of the MyPrint website.
As part of the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), all enrolled USC students are issued a $20 credit on their MyPrint account each Semester.
- The $20 SSAF credit will be issued once per Semester.
- The $20 SSAF credit is issued at the start of Semester and will expire at the end of Semester.
- SSAF credit is to be spent during the Semester.
- After the SSAF credit expires, any remaining SSAF credit will be lost.
- SSAF credit does not accumulate; it is reset to $20 each Semester.
- You can check your account balance on MyPrint. The SSAF allowance is shown in the 'USC credit' account.
See how you can spend your SSAF credit in the Manage your account section of the Printing instructions.
Printing and copying prices
|Black||A4 single sided||$0.09|
|Black||A4 double sided||$0.17|
|Black||A3 single sided||$0.17|
|Black||A3 double sided||$0.32|
|Colour||A4 single sided||$0.60|
|Colour||A4 double sided||$1.19|
|Colour||A3 single sided||$1.10|
|Colour||A3 double sided||$2.18|
|Scanning||A4, A3, Black, Colour||FREE|