Responsible officer: Print Supervisor, Print Services
Related documentation: Print Services exchange or credit guidelines
MyPrint is a transaction management system for the self-serve copying and printing facilities at USC. MyPrint caters to students and guests of USC, using individual MyPrint accounts which are managed online.
A MyPrint account holds credit which the account holder has purchased via online payments, with intention to spend the credit on copying, printing, products and services at USC. MyPrint accounts are restricted to a maximum value of $100.00.
Credit can only be withdrawn from a MyPrint account when the account holder meets the full refund criteria.
To obtain a full refund of your MyPrint credits
Contact Print Services to receive a full refund of MyPrint credits.
Account holders must meet these criteria to be eligible for a full refund:
- Account balance must be over $10.00.
- Balance must belong to the account holder. SSAF credit cannot be claimed for refund.
- Students - must have graduated or withdrawn from study at USC.
- Guests - agree to close their MyPrint account.
- Approved refunds will be deposited into a nominated Australian bank account and could take between 3-5 days to process.
- Overseas transfers are not available.
- Cash refunds are not available.
Account holders will be advised at the time of request, if their refund is approved.
To obtain print credits for printing problems
Reversal of credits are offered to account holders, in the following circumstances:
- Dirty prints due to machine fault
- Machine jams, where an account is charged for incomplete prints
- System/network errors, where an account is charged for incomplete prints
Credits will not be applied to MyPrint accounts in the following circumstances:
- Issues are not reported the same day the issue occurs.
- Person selects incorrect print properties, eg desires single sides but does not select single sided printing; desires colour prints but selects black/white etc.
- Person's document files are incomplete or corrupt.
- Person leaves printer unattended and returns to find prints are missing
MyPrint account holders should use the self-help guide to solve common printing problems.