We know that university can be an exciting and sometimes unfamiliar journey.
The Student Success team can connect you with the many resources you can access to become a successful student, including:
- resources and services to support you and your studies,
- advice on balancing study commitments with work, family and life,
- options if you are having second thoughts about your program or course enrolment,
- help in dealing with unexpected circumstances that may impact on your studies, and
- information about your options if you fail a course or experience difficulties with your academic progress.
- support if you have been asked to complete an Academic Improvement Plan
Make a scheduled appointment with a Student Adviser on Student Hub.
Call 07 5456 3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.