Study Buddies is a student-led program for all USC students! The program provides an easy way for students to connect on campus, and share study strategies.
Sessions are an hour long and are held every teaching week commencing from Week 3 on all campuses.
The sessions are non-discipline specific and are led by students, for students.
- Get study tips from experienced student leaders
- Create new connections and meet new students
- Share study strategies in small groups
- Dedicated study time
Semester 1, 2021 schedule (run during teaching weeks only)
Register prior in StudentHub, or just come along and check-in.
- Sunshine Coast: Monday 12-1pm (Ground floor Library)
- Sunshine Coast: Tuesday 10-11am (Ground floor Library)
- Sunshine Coast: Thursday 11-12pm (Ground floor Library)
- Moreton Bay: Tuesday 10-11am (Blue corridor next to the Auditorium)
- Moreton Bay: Thursday 11-12pm (Blue corridor next to the Auditorium)
- Fraser Coast: Tuesday 12.30-1.30pm (Student Common area)
- Fraser Coast: Thursday 12.30-1.30pm (Student Common area)
- Gympie: Wednesday 2-3pm (Ground floor of the main building)
- Caboolture: Tuesday 10-11am (Library)
You can register in Student Hub or just come along on the day.