Student Volunteers assist at Orientation, Explore and other USC events. You can also volunteer for focus groups, co-creating resources, as well as special interest and working groups. Your student voice and contributions matter to USC. Earn USC Student Leadership Award points for your participation.
How to become a Student Volunteer
- Register online in Student Hub and complete the following steps in the workflow.
- Read the USC Student Charter to be aware of your responsibilities. The Students as Partners program supports your engagement in an environment that is inclusive, inspiring, safe and respectful.
- Compete the USC Health, Safety and Wellbeing for Students online training.
- Complete the Consent Matters online training module.
- Attend a Group Interview, available either face-to-face or online via ZOOM.
- Opportunities for Student Volunteers will be advertised on Student Hub throughout the year. Some roles may require further training and criteria.
- Be enrolled in a USC program during your participation.
- Maintain an average GPA of 4.0 or above.
- Demonstrate a desire to help others and contribute positively to USC and the community.
For assistance related to the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This role offers flexibility for you to contribute whilst working around your study commitments. Volunteer roles can vary from a one-off event to regular contributions throughout the year. You nominate how often you contribute your time, by opting in for one or more opportunities.