Annual Reports are produced by the University each year to report on important University matters and meet government reporting requirements.
Ignite magazine is a free publication distributed to more than 6,000 staff, students, community members and alumni around the world.
Other government compliance reports
The following are compliance reports and statements that are not part of Right to Information legislation and compliance.
Indigenous Education Statement
- Indigenous Student Support Programme 2017
- Indigenous Education Statement 2016
- Indigenous Education Statement 2015
- Indigenous Education Statement 2014
- Indigenous Education Statement 2013
- Indigenous Education Statement 2012
USC’s public report on Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012
The University is required to provide a public report annually under the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.