The Office of the Chief Operating Officer, Dr Scott D Snyder, is responsible for overseeing a range of business functions to facilitate the ongoing financial and planning viability of the University.
Functions which come under the portfolio of the Chief Operating Officer include overseeing:
- the strategic planning process
- budgeting and management accounting
- financial management and operations
- business and financial systems and projects
- University insurance
Departments which come under the portfolio of the Chief Operating Officer:
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Asset Management Services
- USC Capital and Commercial
- USC Clinical Trials
- USC Sport
The Chief Operating Officer provides advice to the Vice-Chancellor and President and the University Council on budget and financial risk management.
For more information, contact the Office of the Chief Operating Officer.