- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Executive Assistant to the Vice-Chancellor and President
- Manager, Office of the Vice-Chancellor and President
- Manager, Strategic Initiatives
- Manager, Strategic Government Relations and Enterprise Project Management Office
- Manager, Strategic Communications
- Associate Professor of Health Management
- Administration Officer
Direct support to the Vice-Chancellor and President
This function involves providing executive assistance to the Vice-Chancellor and President, including protocol and events for OVCP activities.
OVCP office management
This function involves leading and managing core functions of the OVCP, including the Chancellery reception and facilities; development of the OVCP team; key systems and processes; and the interface with the USC Executive and other cost centres.
This function involves leadership of the design, development, implementation and review of strategic initiatives identified by the Vice-Chancellor and President, and USC Executive.
This function involves leadership of the development and delivery of key messages to a range of audiences about USC’s identity, priorities and contributions to its communities.
Strategic government relations
This function involves providing leadership in the development of ongoing relationships with all levels of government that increase USC’s influence and its ability to attract additional resources.
Enterprise Project Management Office
This function involves providing leadership in the development and implementation of USC’s project management framework.
The Vice-Chancellor and President's portfolio
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (International and Quality)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Students)
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement)
- Chief Operating Officer
For further information, contact the Office of the Vice-Chancellor and President.