- International Business
- social innovation
- social entrepreneurship
- international new ventures
- reputation management
Stuart brings in-depth knowledge of the not-for-profit, health, and tourism sectors, and has substantial career experience in each of these industries. He is particularly interested in how not-for-profit organisations can create, develop and scale social innovations, given institutional constraints in their operating environment.
You can also stay in touch with Stuart at:
- Academy of International Business
Potential research projects for HDR and honours students
- Social innovation: How do firms engage in social innovation? What are the possibilities of social innovation?
- Social entrepreneurship: How is social innovation led in not-for-profit firms?
- Not-for-profits: How do not-for-profits compete under government policies aimed at increasing consumer power?
- International new ventures: How do small to medium sized firms internationalise?
- Reputation management: What are the risks to reputation in a globalised economy?