- Population dynamics in agro–ecosystems
- Integrated pest management
- Biology and ecology of thrips
- Forestry and horticulture research, South East Asia
Madaline is an entomologist with a research focus in population dynamics of agro–forestry ecosystems and development of integrated pest management (IPM) programs. Madaline is involved in international forestry and agricultural development research in South East Asia. She is passionate about working with local growers to enhance pest diagnostic skills and develop sustainable control programs. Madaline is also the Partnerships Director for RAID and sits on the Crawford Fund Queensland Committee.
Follow Madaline Healey on Twitter *
* This is an external website and the University of the Sunshine Coast is not responsible for the content.
|Project name||Investigators||Funding body||Year||Focus|
|Insect identification and IPM in Lao||Healey, M & Burgess, L||The Crawford Fund (A$8,000)||2014–2015||Identifying current and new pest species in vegetables, Lao PDR|
|Facilitating development of smallholder agro-forestry in Lao PDR and Cambodia||Healey, M, Griffiths, M & Lawson, S.||Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (A$50,000)||2017-2018||Farming system diversification using agro-forestry principles|