Dr Ali Jamshidi is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow, supervised by Dr Greg White.
Dr Jamshidi's fields of interest are Pavement Analysis and Design for Highway, Airports, Ports, Pavement Material Characterisation, Pavement Rehabilitation, Pavement Evaluation, Pavement Management Systems, Sustainable Pavement, Environmental Impact Assessment, Low-Energy Infrastructure, Waste Material in Pavement, Recycling and Traffic Engineering.
- Engineering Australia, Professional Engineering, ANZSCO Code: 233215, Transportation Engineer
- Associate Member of Association of Asphalt Pavement Technology (AAPT)
- Member of Japan Society of Civil Engineering (JSCE)
- Associate Member of American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE)
- Member of Iranian Civil Centre (ICC)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- USM PhD Fellowship
- Internship Program and Research in Japan