- ENG226 - Manufacturing Technology
- ENG221 - Mechanics of Materials
- ENG335 - Production Engineering
- ENG227 - Mechanical Design 1
- ENG228 - Mechanical Design 2
- ENG336 - Engineering System Design
- self-piercing rivet
- metal joining
- finite element analysis
- structural engineering
- control engineering
- machine tools
- railway track
Dr Rezwanul Haque obtained his PhD from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. He has research experience in a wide range mechanical engineering research in innovative fields such as Embedded Railway Track, Self-Piercing Rivet (SPR) and Residual Stress. He has completed pioneering work in measuring residual stress in rivets of relatively small dimension using neutron diffraction. He has work experience on several research projects funded by the Victorian Government and in collaboration with CAST CRC, AUTO CRC, Henrob (UK) Pty Ltd, GM Holden and Kwik-Coat Pty Ltd. Rezwanul’s achievement includes prestigious grant to achieve nuclear beam time at Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO) in successive three years (2010, 2011 and 2012) and at ISIS (UK) in 2013.
Rezwanul collaborates with researchers at Swinburne University of Technology, The University of Adelaide, RMIT University, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Politecnico di Milano (Italy) and ANSTO. Although he has a wide range of research interest, currently he is focusing on joining of sheet metals by different techniques such as SPR, welding, clinching and adhesive bonding.
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Member, Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB)
- Member, Bangladesh Society of Mechanical Engineers (BSME)
- Member, ALP, Politecnico di Milano
- Member, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Member, International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT)
- Student member, Sustainable Engineering Society, Engineers Australia
- Member, Australian Association for Engineering Education
- Student member, Railway Technical Society of Australia
- Student member, Australasian Tunnelling Society
Successfully awarded neutron beam time for residual stress measurement by (ANSTO) on three occasions on the basis of outstanding research as follows:
- Seven days of beam time in 2010 (proposal title: Residual stress and deformation in SPR joints of high strength material)
- Three days of beam time in 2011 (proposal title: Develop a relationship among gauge volume, detection time and measurement error of residual stress by neutron diffraction technique in SPR joint)
- Eighteen days of beam time in 2012 (proposal title: Effect of sheet material and rivet properties on residual stress profile in different SPR joints of high strength material).
Successfully awarded four days of beam time at ISIS (UK) for the residual stress measurement on the basis of innovative research in 2013 (proposal title: Effect of sheet material properties on residual stress profile in Self-Pierce Riveted joint).