- EDU341 Teaching Mathematics
- EDU209 Teaching Mathematics in the Early Years
- EDU104 The Foundations of Literacy and Numeracy
- school-community learning partnerships for sustainability project: Nambour State High School
- cement project: culture of evidence-based mathematics education for new teachers. Extension project: exploring the growth of pre-service teachers' mathematical pedagogical content knowledge.
Glorianne's professional experience includes both university and school settings. She is currently in her sixth year working in the Discipline of Education at USC. Glorianne has more than 20 years' experience working in schools and has taught in both middle and primary school contexts in both Government and non-government schools. She has a particular interest in teaching mathematics and also enjoys mentoring pre-service teachers, and was a mentor to graduate teachers during their first year of teaching.
At USC, Glorianne has a particular interest in teaching pre-service teachers mathematics curriculum, pedagogy and content and is also involved in Professional Learning Liaison where she visits many students during their supervised professional experience in schools each semester. Research work has included a project that was an extension of the CEMENT (Culture of Evidence-based Mathematics Education for New Teacher) Project. This research explored the growth of pre-service teachers' mathematical pedagogical content knowledge, as a result of course work completed in EDU341 Teaching Mathematics and EDU641 Teaching Mathematics P-7. Glorianne presented a paper at the MERGA (Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia) conference in Melbourne in 2013 based on the findings of this research.Glorianne is on the organizing committee for MERGA 38, 2015.