- TPP103 Chemistry Coordinator
- TPP104 Mathematics
- TPP109 Biology
- ENB121 Enabling Chemistry Coordinator
- Investigation of students’ successful transition from non-traditional pathways to undergraduate programs.
- Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP)
- Tertiary Support courses
- Diploma in Business Innovation
- Diploma in Creative Industries
- Diploma in Science and Technology
- Diploma in Social and Human Services
After graduating from the University of Queensland in 2000, Dr Kerry Rutter was employed as a post-doctoral research fellow at the National Institute of Health (Bethesda, USA) and at the University of Queensland in the Chemistry Department. Her postdoctoral research involved the investigation of potential drug targets in Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Neisseria meningitidis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Kerry is the Head of Preparation Pathways which include Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP) and the Tertiary Enabling (TEP) programs. Kerry has a strong interest in teaching and learning and has been working at USC since 2009 teaching in the Tertiary Preparation Pathway and undergraduate first year chemistry. She has taught in the following areas: Chemistry (TPP103 and SCI105), Biology (TPP109), Mathematics (TPP104), Academic Skills (TPP101) and Computer Literacy (TPP102), ENB121 Enabling Chemistry. For many years she was the Coordinator and Principal Lecturer in the Diploma of Laboratory Technology and the Certificate III in Laboratory Skills at Mountain Creek TAFE.