- PAR311 Clinical Leadership and Mentorship
- PAR222 Legal and Ethical Practice in EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
- mentorship in the paramedic profession
- the use of technology to enhance pain assessment in paramedic practice
Matthew Warren-James is a United Kingdom (UK) registered Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) paramedic. He has spent 10 years working in the London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, where he responded to emergency calls on both an ambulance and as a solo responder. Matthew also has extensive experience in both paramedic and nursing Higher Education (HE) programs including course development, validation, implementation, evaluation and review. Before moving to Australia, he held the position of program leader for the undergraduate BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science (London) at the University of Greenwich, UK.
Matthew coordinates courses in the areas of clinical leadership, mentorship, ethics and law. He is currently undertaking his PhD in which he is exploring how first year student paramedic experience stress on their first ambulance placement.
- HCPC registered Paramedic – PA29612
- Member of the College of Paramedics
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK)