- Previous University Council reports
Report on Council meeting – 25 September 2019
At its meeting held on 25 September 2019, the following matters were received/considered/noted by the University Council:
2019 August Budget Reforecast
Council resolved to approve the 2019 April Reforecast University Consolidated Budget, as set out in Document 3.1.1.
Review of Risk Management Strategy and Risk Appetite Statement
Council resolved to approve the changes to the Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Appetite Framework and Risk Management Strategy, as set out in Document 3.2.1.
Student Fees and Charges – Governing Policy
Council resolved to approve the amendments to the Student Fees and Charges – Governing Policy, as set out in Document 4.4.1.
On this occasion, Council also received or noted the following:
- Regular reports from the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor and President, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
- Capital & Commercial & Asset Management Report
- ICSC Board Report
- Moreton Bay Project Update
- USC Operational Plan 2019-2021 Status Report
- Report on Use of the University Seal
- Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Pilot Report
- Sustainability and Engagement Forum Report
- Minutes and reports of standing committees of Council