Parking at USC Sunshine Coast
USC Sunshine Coast is a regulated parking area Monday–Friday, 8am–6pm all year (excluding public holidays).The University encourages the use of sustainable transport.
Find out more about:
- General parking information — paid and free zones, information for students, staff, visitors and campus tenants, information about motorcycle and special needs parking, after-hours security escorts
- Parking map — where to park, paid and free zones, location of ticketless parking meters, designated parking areas for motorcycles and special needs
- Parking fees and fines — ePermits, eTickets (casual parking), costs, how to pay, infringements
- Modify existing ePermit
- Parking rules and conditions
- Paid parking FAQs
- Other transport options — public transport, USC express shuttle, carpooling, cycling
University of the Sunshine Coast Land, Traffic and Parking Rules apply.
Parking on campus is at your own risk.
Observe the posted speed limits, drive slowly and protect our wildlife.
Parking availability refers to regulated parking zones adjoining the main campus ring road. Parking zones at the sport precinct and the free Claymore Road facility are not included in the count.
Parking spaces available (real-time)
|P12 (a, b & c)||340||397|
Real-time parking information is not available for the following zones. The maximum capacities are listed below: