The Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic offers individualised dietary advice using evidence-based information and practice.
The clinic is conducted by final year Nutrition and Dietetic students under the supervision of Senior Dietitians and is located at Ochre Medical Centre, USC Health Clinics, Ground Floor (beside thee radiology practice), 9 Ochre Way, Sippy Downs.
Dietitians are able to assist you with the management of a wide range of medical and nutrition concerns including:
- Diabetes-type 1 and 2 as well as Gestational Diabetes
- Gastrointestinal disorders—Reflux, Coeliac, Constipation, Diverticulitis
- Heart Disease-Cholesterol management, high blood pressure
- Cancer treatment
- Pregnancy nutrition
- IBS -FODMAP diet
- Kidney disease
- Underweight and malnutrition
- Children and Teens — overweight and underweight
- Respiratory disease — Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary, lung disorders
- Weight management — via Weight Management clinic (with Ex physiology) or individual consultations
We will work with you to provide education and support to help you achieve your health goals and understand how simple healthy eating can be!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest.
Fees per session
- USC students A$20 *
- USC staff and general public A$30 *
- Pensioners A$20 *
- USC students A$10 *
- USC staff and general public A$15 *
- Pensioners A$10 *
* No Medicare or Health Insurance rebates apply.