Watch the Umbraco training — Workflows video (3.4min) to learn how to:
- Publish a page
- Unpublish a page
- Cancel a workflow
The corporate website has a three step workflow approval process before any content can go live on the website.
- Authors — have access to edit and add content. Any updates are sent through a workflow to a Coordinator to approve.
- Coordinator — Coordinators are approved by Marketing and External Engagement and have overall responsibility for their area’s web content.
- Final approvers — The web team in Marketing and External Engagement approves all updates before they are published and live on the website.
Certain pages that are heavily templated can be self-published by the relevant area, such as program page study plans and job vacancies.
- After you have finished all the activities, send your training page through the workflow to publish.
- Submit the training questionnaire below to complete your training.
- Once the web team have received your completed questionnaire we will review your training page and confirm when you have been added as a web author.