This course establishes the basic pre-requisite knowledge of accounting for you to major in accounting and financial planning. The course is structured so that you will learn how to apply the concepts and processes of financial and management accounting to the preparation and presentation of accounting records using an Accounting Practice Simulation.
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.