In this course you will learn the principles of evolution as relates to animal ecology. This course will introduce you to major concepts underlying the study of animal biology, including molecular and population genetics, selection, adaptation, physiology, and how these concepts among others contribute to our understanding of the diversity of animal life. You will learn about the history of experimental evolution, and design and perform your own experimental simulations in a laboratory context.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, UC103, SB303, SC201, SC301, SC320, ED112, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.