Clinical research professionals are employed in research institutes and in the broader therapeutics development industry to set-up and coordinate clinical trials within research institutions according to Australian and international research standards. This course introduces you to the principles of clinical research and regulatory affairs that are required for you to work as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC).
- BIM263 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.