This course will advance your understanding of the complex and interesting world of your body’s defence system. Immunology studies the body's defences against invading microorganisms, and the way in which these defences can break down and lead to disease. You will also discover that the immune system is impacted by physiological and environmental factors as well as aging and the course links immunological theory to the broader populations and social context.
- LFS203 and enrolled in Program SC357 or SC355 (Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Science pathway only
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.