This course is designed to provide you with experience in conducting research through work experience within an industry environment. Your internship will be designed cooperatively between you, your academic project supervisor, and the workplace supervisor.
- Completed 192 units and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.