The purpose of this course is to immerse you in the Creative Writing industry so that you can experience specific employment opportunities such as author, editor, publisher, designer, publicist and others through an internship with specific organisations; this will provide you with professional practice in preparation for a career in publishing through immersion in the industry, your reflections on your experiences, your learnings from these experiences and the practical application of these experiences.
- Instructor Consent and enrolled in AR305 or AR348
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.