You will learn the complexities of working with family groups, exploring family processes and structures, and examine potential issues arising in families. You will discover the applicability of a variety of family counselling models through the various stages of the counselling process. Special populations such as children and adolescents and working with couples will be addressed.
- SCS281 and COU281
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.