This course provides a significant opportunity for you to integrate your classroom-based learning within a criminal-justice related professional practice setting. It enables you to apply your graduate-level knowledge, theories and skills in a supported and supervised environment to further develop your practical experience. You will become acquainted with the roles and responsibilities of working within a complex criminal justice-related environment. You will engage in critical reflection on your own practice and learning.
- Completed 16 courses (192 units) and enrolled in Program AR325, AR363, AR396 or AR364 and GPA of 5 or above and permission required for enrolment. Please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.