The criminology and justice field is research-driven. So, it is beneficial to have knowledge and skills required to undertake crime research. This course exposes you to the complexities of contemporary crime research methods. It is designed to equip you with practical skills to undertake crime-related research projects from conception to a full report. You will become familiar with qualitative methods and be trained in the basics of SPSS. Through a series of workshops you will learn how to perform quantitative data analysis, interpret and communicate the findings and their implications.
- Course Coordinator approval required minimum gpa of 5
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.