This course will build the knowledge and skills required to work effectively with victims and offenders within the criminal justice system. You will be introduced to the field of victimology, and will learn about the impacts of crime, challenges faced by victims within the criminal justice system, and their support and service needs. With a focus on offender rehabilitation, this course will also introduce you to key concepts, empirical evidence, and the professional skills needed to work effectively with offenders. In addition, relevant professional and ethical considerations, and the importance of self-reflection and self-care, will be explored.
- Completed 96 units including CRM101
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.