This course will help transition you from design student to design professional. You will create and exhibit your professional portfolio – print or digital . This portfolio will showcase your creative work, strengths and skills. As a designer, it is vitally important to work smart and possess solid business skills to navigate the complexities of the commercial side of design. This course places an emphasis on developing an awareness of professional and industry issues, networks and practices, as well as job seeking and personal development strategies.
- Instructor Consent required - please contact Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.