In this course you will develop the knowledge and skills to prepare and present a Theatrical Performance. You will develop knowledge of Theatre Industry Standards and Practices and skills in: ensemble work; adhering to a production schedule; creative problem solving; and maintaining a professional journal. You can choose to focus on acting and develop knowledge of role preparation, skills in acting/performance and skills in working with a professional director or you can choose to focus on Production and develop knowledge and skills within one production area.
- 192 units and Instructor Consent required
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.