In this course you will develop an understanding of current legislation and policy initiatives related to equity and inclusion in early years. You will examine the EYLF, QKLG and the Australian curriculum in relation to diversity and inclusive practices to plan and adapt learning environments and resources to meet the diverse needs of learners. You will use Information Literacy to research and engage in scholarly conversations to develop knowledge of inclusive practices that are responsive to the diverse needs of learners.
- Enrolled in Program ED304, AE302, ED301, ED303, ED601, ED602, AB101, UU301, UU302 and XU301
- EDU343 or EDU643
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.