This course will develop your pedagogical skills and curriculum knowledge in relation to teaching English in Years 11–12 contexts. You will apply this knowledge to design and implement programs for senior students studying English subject/s. You will analyse texts in a wide range of forms and contexts and incorporate information technology to support a diverse range of learners. Perspectives, values and attitudes to significant issues on learning and teaching English will be explored via engagement with colleagues, professional networks and the wider community.
- Enrolled in Program AB101,AE304 or ED315 and an English Major or Minor or UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.